RSS

Lovely Weekend!

Woke up early to head to class! Downtown was absolutely gorgeous! I need to carry my camera around more often so I can capture its beauty!! But here are a few shots I took on our patio! I LOVE SUCULENTS!! (THANKS DOTTY!!

Class got out just before noon and I decided to run over to the flower mart... they close at 12:00 so I wasn't expecting to find anything good.. much to my surprise I scored some absolutely gorgeous ROSES!! 6 Dozen to be exact... for a price tag of........ drum roll please............... $20.00 and these weren't some old whithering roses.... they were gorgeous long stem ones!!! The guy even through in some hydrangas !! WOWEY that was superb!! This photo is of 4 dozen we took to Jeff's grama later that day!!



Flowers at Grama Jacobson's home! we took the group shot on her camera... oooops!




Sunday was sooo amazing!! I had zero plans and the entire day to play! I ran lots of errands... well more like went shopping around... Home Goods... Americana.... it was sunny and beautiful!! That morning my honey and I grabbed breakfast... and brought it home to eat with our windows wide open... LOVE the sunshine!!
Notice how Violet had her seat!! That kitten LOVES food!!
Violet Patiently waiting for her serving of turkey!!
Mem stayed close too!! :)

1 comments:

Kristi said...

hey, so I am going to have the biggest party known to man for Keilana's first. hahah jk. well I am hoping to have a big fun luau April 24th mid day Saturday sometime.

You are obviously invited! But if your available how much would it be to have you be the photographer for the day - so that i can concentrate on everything else. I almost feel like I am planning a wedding (I have it more organized and more time planning than my own wedding). Anyway I don't need them edited or anything, just someone to cover the BIG event.

If you want - if your busy or just want to chill at the party that's cool too.